zenlinux.org

Home > Chrysler 300 > 2006 Chrysler 300 Fog Light Fuse

2006 Chrysler 300 Fog Light Fuse

Contents

Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More...

Sponsors Contact Us Help Home Top RSS Terms and Rules Privacy Loading... Bruce 02 Expedition A.K.A. All my other lights works fine. Source

I get continuity for all the pins on the harness back to fuse no. 13. I'm on vacation now, so this'll probably have to wait till I get back home. Both fog lights and the indicator came on. Ask Vladgmru Your Own Question Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician Category: Chrysler Satisfied Customers: 2637 Experience: I've been working with American made cars since 1992. 12883947 Type Your Chrysler Question Here... Source

2006 Chrysler 300 Fog Light Fuse

If it's just a fuse, would you really take it back to the dealer for a 75 cent item? Big Bitch 06 300C SRT8 A.K.A. Found -1 related questions 2006 Jeep Cherokee Fog Lights View more Ask a Car Question.

Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Not all models have fog lights - for many Chryslers, it depends on your trim level (C) or whether the fog light option was ordered when your 300 was manufactured. Any one have any other ideas or had a similar problem? 2005 Cool Vanilla Magnum R/T Frankentake CAI Superchips Flashpaq Mopar Remote Start Blastin Bobs 9db Reply With Quote 07-03-2009,07:24 PM When I try to turn the fog lamps on, I do not hear any relays clicking.

Reply With Quote 07-04-2009,07:17 AM #8 hops440 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message LX User Join Date Jun 2006 Location S.E. 2005 Chrysler 300 Headlight Switch Loading... I also disabled the parking lights so they only go on with the blinkers.For more info on changing the bumper: http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthr... http://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-200-sebring-14/fog-lights-not-working-bulbs-fine-fuse-13299/ This feature is not available right now.

Reply With Quote 07-06-2009,11:22 PM #15 hops440 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message LX User Join Date Jun 2006 Location S.E. Reply With Quote 07-03-2009,07:51 PM #4 Bagged Mag View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage eXquisite Car and Truck Club Join Date Aug 2008 Location Los Angeles CA Posts Sign in Transcript 76,550 views 70 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count.

2005 Chrysler 300 Headlight Switch

User Name: Password Please enter a password for your user account. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php/173659-Fog-Lights-Not-Working SPONSORED LINKS Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit Fog Light Replacement Chevrolet Silverado Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper Find a car manual for your car Contact• Help• About• Privacy 2006 Chrysler 300 Fog Light Fuse Maybe if you posted more details about your vehicle you might get a response from someone with a similar car. #5 01-02-2011, 10:56 PM indysebring Junior Member 2000 Chrysler 2005 Chrysler 300 Fuse Box Not a full short.

Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? this contact form It seems like the fog light indicator only comes on if they are working (actually on). i would check your owners manual. Uploaded on Oct 5, 2009this is a step by step to replacing the fog lights of a chrysler 300.

if the fuse is good you can always check the circuit with a multimeter. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. if fuse #7 is OK, try swapping the relay. have a peek here If this is not the case, then I would disconnect the battery for a minute or two and see if that has any effect.

SPONSORED LINKS Do you have the same problem?YesNo Tuesday, February 5th, 2008 AT 2:18 PM 1 Reply Jack42 Member Right side of engine compartment should be a fuse/relay/power module. I think the multifunction switch might activate Both the power-in and power-out to the foglights. How do I test this if it is the ballast?

They did my wife's car.

Anyone else have this problem, is there a fix to this? Sign in to report inappropriate content. I am working on a 1999 Chrysler Sebring LXi 2.5 V6. fog lamp request message is then bussed to the FCM (front control module) which provides a ground path for the fog lamp relay and busses a "fog lamp on" or "fog

Working... Sorry so long for a reply I have taken my car to a shop and its fixed now thanks for your help. antonio186, May 13, 2011 #8 HPNO300 DFW LX CLUB Member Member Relations MOTM Winner! Check This Out I checked the fuse #15 in the engine bay (box closest to the front of the car) as per the manual and all the 20 amp fuses were ok.

This Service is not affiliated with the various automotive companies featured therein. Izzy pics UOHI saves lives. I tried to work the switch a lot,, but nothing. Edit: This is a 1999 Sebring convertible JXI.

but then when i was trouble shooting the fogs, nothing worked at all so decided to try it with a regular halogen bulb and even that wont turn on anymore with Coop http://www.facebook.com/the300wagon Reply With Quote 07-03-2009,07:54 PM #5 typicalmarine View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Semper-Fi Join Date Jun 2007 Location Maryland Posts 4,210 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given) Last edited by indysebring; 01-03-2011 at 09:49 AM. #8 01-06-2011, 03:40 AM aifam55 Member Garage is empty, add now Join Date: Sep 2009 Posts: 32 The new multi-function Bulb on Chrysler 300c - Duration: 2:47.

If this is not the case, then I would disconnect the battery for a minute or two and see if that has any effect. Cherokee SRT8 Forum > WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Discussion (2006-2010) > WK1 Troubleshooting / Problems Discussion / Dealer Service > HID Fog lights not working, all other lights OK. Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter "Lead, Follow or get the hell out the way" : : Midnight is offline Quote Quick Reply post #4 of 10 Fuse no. 13 is good and all the other lights work (low-beams, high-beams, taillights, turnsignals all work).